What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Week 1 Finals (Non Parra related)

strider

Post Whore
I reckon they will move the GF qualifier between us and the roosters to ANZ Stadium.
50,000 parra fans and 5,000 roosters.

I wouldnt be surprised if they keep it at the SCG cos they know parra fans will travel where ever it is, but maybe not so much roosters fans if they move it west

84 Baby

Referee
50,000 parra fans and 5,000 roosters.

I wouldnt be surprised if they keep it at the SCG cos they know parra fans will travel where ever it is, but maybe not so much roosters fans if they move it west
They could move it into the f**king Pacific and Roosters fans still wouldn’t travel for it

TheParraboy

Staff member
I am seeing a few posts about who we will be playing next week or the week after, there are going to be some very upset people tomorrow i feel.

Yup, history tells you when we are expected to win a finals game it goes pear shape

Hopefully not tomorrow, first 15-20 min crucial as it will be warm, we don't have much ball theres the game gonski

One thing not in question - the atmosphere will be massive at kick off

Latest posts