What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Draw- Round 1; Dragons Vs Tigers @ WIN

Dragonslayer

First Grade
This is why I think there will be a meltdown..

If we have anything softer than us playing the Storm twice and the Roosters twice before round 5, there’ll be some kind of conspiracy thought up as to why the NRL are doing things to keep Mary in power.. (perhaps how Bruce strongarmed the NRL by saying he wouldn’t pitch for broadcast rights next time??)

And of course the obligatory time slot complaints.. Because, you know, the 15 place team should get great spots the following year and all that..

Yep, you can see the excuses lining up as of 10.01 tomorrow from McGregor.

"road trip from hell"
"playing the 'benchmarks' teams first up"
"sharing a 'home ground'"

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
2 years in a row no game down here..

You know what that means.....

Road trip!

Coffs dragon

Bench
First 10 games 3 at home 7 away.
Then a run of home games at the end when we will be out of the running.
Well done NRL.
Mary up against it. I think the nrl want us to sack Mary by our first 8 to 10 games draw.
I hope so Jeff, because our Board & CEO are too gutless. At least the NRL have loaded the gun........aim & fire!

to_ddeath

Coach
Any prediction of more than 2 from first 8 or 3 from the first 10 rounds is incredibly optimistic.
Maybe a McGrexit in the offing?
One can only hope, but best not to hold ones breath either...