What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Eels Jersey Discussion Thread

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hated the canary yellows, as long as its predominantly blue I'm good.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In all seriousness, I'd rather us be a great team in a shit jersey. I feel like we've got it arse about at the moment.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Arse about meaning we are focusing on the wrong things if we are worrying about our f**king jersey!
I think the club is more likely to listen to some muppets on a forum if given feedback on the design of the jersey, rather than the first grade side’s attacking and defensive structures or recruitment and retention.

Although I have some thoughts on those as well. I might send BA an email.

Last edited:

T.S Quint

Coach
I remember the days when Parra fans would say “Oh crap, they’re wearing the blue jerseys today. Well, chalk up another loss for us then.”

Whichever one is the away jersey is much more likely to have more losses when being worn...because we are playing an away game. It just happens to be the yellow one right now.

Gazzamatta

Coach
We won our first ever comp in 1981 wearing a predominantly yellow jersey.
Not so much what they wear its more about who wears it and who coaches them.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well that may happen but unless the people we get to design a new jersey are the same people who would otherwise concentrate on not making us suck balls, we won't have lost anything. And we'll look a million bucks.
This is what Potter came up with...

ad5c235a41956770ef70a681b69f1025.jpg

Latest posts