What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Grand Final PENRITH v STORM - 25th October

hindy111

Post Whore
only true bogans cant spell bogan

Is this a fact or an opinion. I can explain to you my thoughts on opinions.
As far as grammar goes my parents are immigrants from Europe. They valued strong work ethics, good manners and morals and to treat people equally as important values to use in society. Grammar wasn't high on the list.
Everyone is good at different things. Example hindy111 has poor grammar but is funny. He can make people laugh. While your grammar is good you are as boring as a block of wood. You make people sleepy.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
As far as grammar goes my parents are immigrants from Europe. They valued strong work ethics, good manners and morals and to treat people equally as important values to use in society. Grammar wasn't high on the list.
Everyone is good at different things. Example hindy111 has poor grammar but is funny. He can make people laugh. While your grammar is good you are as boring as a block of wood. You make people sleepy.
Very well explained, grammar wasn’t high on our lists as well.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

yeh, I get that but did you not attend a school ?

you generally dont learn grammar from your home environment

Surely Grammar was good for looking after you while your parents were at work?

Sorry mate, couldn't help myself. My pop ran a Post Office at Llandilo for 40 years, and worked with dozens of post-war immigrants from Malta, Germany and Italy, he helped them write letters to the government to get basic services and just decent treatment, so I understand where you're coming from.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You’re face is shit
my-face-can-literally-stop-bird-shit-in-midair-the-36530315.png

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I left school at 14 & 9 months & became a very successful boiler maker
Ask me a question about being a boiler maker? My grammar might not be any good but I can weld anything & the government has given me a grant to do a engineers degree
Thanks Hindy111
I’m just a bit of a confused old man on these new iPhones
All of a sudden your grammar is perfect. See what hanging around in here can do?