What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

Perth Red

Post Whore
how many people signed up just to get the free shit included in a membership?
Out of Melbourne membership is $5 and you get a free grilled burger, hat, ticket to game on the Sunshine coast and some other stuff.

1.buy membership for $5
2.eat free burger
3.throw hat and other storm shit in the bin
4.sell ticket for $6
5.profit

good story mate. Actual price is $30 this year, normally around $45. and you don’t get any of that lol
https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/membership/packages/outside-melbourne/supporter/

what your talking about is an upgrade to the above package so costs you $35 then you get those bits. Good marketing to get more Qland people supporting the storm.

moffla

Bench
Out of Melbourne membership is $5 and you get a free grilled burger, hat, ticket to game on the Sunshine coast and some other stuff.

1.buy membership for $5
2.eat free burger
4.sell ticket for $6
5.profit
Yeah that’s what I paid $230 the start of the year. For my beanie and scarf. Was stoked to find out we wouldn’t see a live game this season!

azza29

Juniors
Yeah that’s what I paid $230 the start of the year. For my beanie and scarf. Was stoked to find out we wouldn’t see a live game this season!
I really picked the wrong year to buy the seat beside me for my partner. Told her to be grateful for the $500 scarf and beanie set...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

1.buy membership for $5
2.eat free burger
4.sell ticket for $6
5.profit
Dude at least go and read what it is.

The $5 "membership" is a redemption offer after having purchased a ticket to a game at SCS (the cheapest of which is at least $28 or $30 plus fees)

The 'Out of Melbourne' membership is $30 and does not offer match access.

I don't mind people trying to discredit shitty schemes to boost numbers (although good on them, its good marketing to do so)... but at least get the facts remotely correct.

greenBV4

Bench
I dont remember seeing anything about it but it seems (based off NRL.com's tracker) Melbourne have broken their membership record again with 25,441

Pretty impressive considering