What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

TheParraboy

Staff member
Surprise, surprise. The peanut strikes again.

Kent or Norman? :D

Has had a tough few years on the paddock dear old Corey..

Had a little purple patch last year to be selected in Origin , other players being injured helped

emjaycee

Coach
The report earlier today said 3 NRL coaches who are contracted to their current clubs for 2021 had shown interest in the cowboys job, so if true that rules out Georgallis & Payten as being any of those 3.

I’d say McGregor is a definite possibility, Bennett maybe (did it in the past with the roosters) and possibly even Seibold.
Payten is contracted to Warriors as an Assistant Coach for 2021.

Gronk

Staff member
Watching the Matty Johns podcast program.

Blocker talking about how he was trained to be a warrior and found ot hard not to take a backwards step to merkins who sledge him on the street. He said that it took him a while post career to mellow.

PKent agreeing with him and how it’s tough for players....:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Does PKent realise that he goes off like a lunatic every time a player gets in trouble whilst on the drink. Need we talk about his obsession with Mad Monday ?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Talk next season 2021 - Warriors will be based out of Australia - families moved over as well

Storm based at Sunshine coast where they are now

Got to give it to V'landys thinking way ahead in terms of contingency plans .

TheRam

Coach
Watching the Matty Johns podcast program.

Blocker talking about how he was trained to be a warrior and found ot hard not to take a backwards step to merkins who sledge him on the street. He said that it took him a while post career to mellow.

PKent agreeing with him and how it’s tough for players....:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Does PKent realise that he goes off like a lunatic every time a player gets in trouble whilst on the drink. Need we talk about his obsession with Mad Monday ?

I know it maybe a little to hard to comprehend for a soulless commie as yourself, but life can be complicated.

Just because he doesn't like their stupid and at times terrible behaviour when on the drink which can and has gone horribly and publically wrong in the past, doesn't mean he can't have sympathy for players that are literally programed by every coach throughout their entire lives to be a domineering and imposing merkin and never take a backward step.

Of course then it would be incredibly difficult when it's all over to reprogram your way of thinking and eventually be able to cope with normal life more appropriately. Surely you can see that?

Kent wasn't excusing bad behaviour, the victims deserve better, nor am I, but we can understand a lot of the reasons behind it mate.

Gronk

Staff member
I know it maybe a little to hard to comprehend for a soulless commie as yourself, but life can be complicated.
:rolleyes:
Just because he doesn't like their stupid and at times terrible behaviour when on the drink which can and has gone horribly and publically wrong in the past, doesn't mean he can't have sympathy for players that are literally programed by every coach throughout their entire lives to be a domineering and imposing merkin and never take a backward step.
If he had sympathy for the players, he wouldn't go off like a condescending prick whenever there is the slightest of a problem with a player in public. He's a weapons grade hypocrite.
Of course then it would be incredibly difficult when it's all over to reprogram your way of thinking and eventually be able to cope with normal life more appropriately. Surely you can see that?
No shit Sherlock. Clubs are creating and strengthening neural pathways for players to behave instinctively.
Kent wasn't excusing bad behaviour, the victims deserve better, nor am I, but we can understand a lot of the reasons behind it mate.
No, he was being a hypocrite. He was showing compassion for Blocker, yet NEVER shows compassion when writing for the Telecrap or ranting on 360 about a 20 something footy player who gets in trouble.

lingard

Coach
Oh he is a knob of the highest order, over the top BS a lot ot times when not necessary

Everyone in the media would have mates, cant grudge Kent there

On The topic of wanking over Cam Smith, seems every journo treads carefully over Cam, except Kent (from what I have seen)

Paul Crawley hates Cam Smith too. And gives it to him and Melbourne a fair bit.

lingard

Coach
I like Lara, but she isn't aggressive enough for those merkins. She needs to start to dominate them, rant and rave a little.

I don't get the 'Lara love'. I reckon she's very plain-looking, and she's exceptionally boring. Give me Hannah Hollis any day.