What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yep. He doesn't just look like a child, he acts like one.

On the other hand Lara is looking lovely as usual.
8cc7d69bc563f2b60fb202237e99ba30.jpg

Bandwagon

Staff member
Wouldn't that leave some f**king hair around the house.

And who the f**k cleans it when it takes a shit?

strider

Post Whore
Thank god that fight is done now so I won’t have to put up with that promo again for the 50th time. Did it need to be 10 minutes long?
It was a good thing to be played ONCE ... like the intro to fight night .... but even had i been remotely interested in paying for the fight, i would have not done it in protest to that f**king promo

T.S Quint

Coach
It was a good thing to be played ONCE ... like the intro to fight night .... but even had i been remotely interested in paying for the fight, i would have not done it in protest to that f**king promo

I just don’t see why it needed to be prompt so heavily during a Rugby League program. Sure you can mention it’s on and maybe play the promo once, but they had interviews with Horn, plenty of talk about the fight, predictions on who will win, the damn promo again and again...even had Laurie Daley chatting about it in his short time on the show.

I don’t give a shit about boxing. I want to hear about Rugby League!

Latest posts