What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines - 14/15 Feb @ HBF Park, Perth

wibble

Bench
Forget that little mistake.

The REAL issue is that terrible penalty against the mighty Sharks that gave the Dragons a virtual 12 point turn around.

We would only have lost by 13 if they got that right. It was so unfair, and I bet we can't lodge a complaint either.

Our for/against for the 2020 nines will forever be tainted.

GongPanther

Referee
EQzNXDAU8AAn9LB

I mean comeon, give me a spell. Sack Cummins then hang your heads.
They don't have video review, yet they stick those oversized corner posts big enough to obscure the linesman's view.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Graham Annersley speaking on @FOXNRL says that the decision from Ben Cummins to award the Cody Ramsey try was "Disappointing and all 3 match officials in question should have got it correct. They will be sent to the NRLs new referee training facility in Wuhan tomorrow morning."

you gotta admit, the ratio of attractive women in the dragons team is high, as opposed to the other 3 clubs... i think i might have to move to Wollongong!r0_0_5144_3429_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg