What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Playoffs

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Very proud bills fan right now. Did tear up. Been such a long time for us, and never thought we would be good again.

the afc championship game I don’t expect to win. But so happy for Allen on proving all the f**k wit haters wrong, and those who have shown him such lack of respect. Allen is the closest thing I have since Brady with determination and alwats been doubted from even high school

blue bags

First Grade
Very proud bills fan right now. Did tear up. Been such a long time for us, and never thought we would be good again.

the afc championship game I don’t expect to win. But so happy for Allen on proving all the f**k wit haters wrong, and those who have shown him such lack of respect. Allen is the closest thing I have since Brady with determination and always been doubted from even high school
you got to billieve.
its time. win the nezt two games
grind em out, just like this year, grind out wins
bills champs. its the destiny
bills win eventually :)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
you got to billieve.
its time. win the nezt two games
grind em out, just like this year, grind out wins
bills champs. its the destiny
bills win eventually :)
I know, but look today i doubt we can replicate. Today’s win was just more than a win, it was to be back at a place that never thought would happen. Today was awesome for the fact Josh Allen has now won two playoffs game. All f**king year we havd had f**kwits like bohami Jones, Dominique foxsworth, nick Wright constantly not only put Josh down at any chance, not even give him the slightest bit of respect, but actually veer on the edge of personal attacks. The guy is a wonderful person for the community, has worked harder than pretty much any qb outside Tom Brady ( he even completely changed his throwing action in the offseason) and an inspiration to his team and community.

if we win next week over kc ( nick wrights team) than I a part of ms will die happy knowing that ugly prick is extremely butt hurt.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
And also what an amazing job noise wise the 7k in the stadium made. Al even said it felt like 70k was there it was astonishing the noise the bills mafia made. Wouldn’t happen anywhere else

Wizardman

First Grade

the afc championship game I don’t expect to win. But so happy for Allen on proving all the f**k wit haters wrong, and those who have shown him such lack of respect. Allen is the closest thing I have since Brady with determination and alwats been doubted from even high school
I only watched the last quarter yesterday but watched the full Bills game last week and thought you would have been blown out. Hope you or the Browns go all the way.

Latest posts