What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R1 Sun - Dragons 14-24 Wests Tigers @ WIN

Round 1: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8Ball

First Grade
Tigers 23-22 with a Josh Reynolds field goal after Ben Hunt kicks it dead in the 76th minute

t-ba

Post Whore
During these uncertain times it would definitely make sense for Saints to secure the future and lock Mary up for a few more years.

no name

Coach
Vonny just reported that Luke Brooks has been dropped to the bench for Reynolds?
Surely someone’s taking the piss?

This Year?

Immortal
Tipped us. NFI why.
Because you are one crazy hombre :)

:joy::joy:

3 years in a row now one of our starting playmakers has copped an injury in the captains run before round 1. Never change Tigers

First 2 it was Reynolds, now Brooks

Better for them to happen early instead of late in the season. I think the Tigers can get the job done without Brooks today anyway. I'm extremely confident of a loss today

JamesRustle

First Grade
Last game of the round, and possibly the season.

These two teams get great advantage in knowing how much they need to win by to claim the premiership.

Dragons have been starting seasons in good form, but not great in finals. I'm tipping a high scoring affair where neither of these teams finish the round in top spot.

Latest posts