What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Thu - Roosters 20-24 Raiders @ SCG

Round 10: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadnMean

Juniors
This will be a blood bath.
The roosters on another level to this injury and form riddled Raiders.

I do enjoy how much Stuart still rustles jimmies though, people dont even take the time to consider what's he's annoyed about and whether it's legitmate. They're just frothing at the mouth to get angry about him. It's great.
I look forward to being that lunatic too when the Stuart-Raiders era ends.

I think it's shocking to people when the Raiders are no longer,
'yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir' to the regular shaftings from NRL HQ & Nein.

blaza88z

Coach
This will be a blood bath.
The roosters on another level to this injury and form riddled Raiders.

I do enjoy how much Stuart still rustles jimmies though, people dont even take the time to consider what's he's annoyed about and whether it's legitmate. They're just frothing at the mouth to get angry about him. It's great.
I look forward to being that lunatic too when the Stuart-Raiders era ends.

I thought he made some very valid points, I think it's all heightened though with Hodgson down for the season, short turn around, taking on the defending champs, etc..

If they were having to get on the bus on a 5 day turn around against Brisbane, does he unwind like he did? probably not

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ricky & the Raiders doth possess quite the persecution complex.

Roosters by 10 in a tough match.

Here's hoping for a "6 again" call; it'd make for great nostalgia.

nick87

Coach
I thought he made some very valid points, I think it's all heightened though with Hodgson down for the season, short turn around, taking on the defending champs, etc..

If they were having to get on the bus on a 5 day turn around against Brisbane, does he unwind like he did? probably not

Of course not, but that's kind of his point. This is the GF rematch, it should be a much hyped game... but a combination of appalling scheduling and frankly illogical restrictions on how we are able to travel (along with the significant injuries) have us limping into this thing with one hand tied behind our back.

On form this year, we were unlikely to beat the roosters full strength and with perfect preparation. Our chances under this scenario is pretty grim to say the least. His gripes about this game were entirely fair and valid, but it's Stuart, and only sunrise, death and taxes are more sure in life than Stuart rustling jimmies

The_Frog

First Grade
On form this year, we were unlikely to beat the roosters full strength and with perfect preparation.
The Roosters are not at full strength and I believe Sticky is playing games to motivate his team. I expect the Raiders to push the Chooks all the way.

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
Every team is disadvantaged at some point, this will be a fantastic test for the raiders and to see how much depth they have. Interested to see the talent pool coming through in the nations capital :grin:

Max_Cady

Juniors
Why is there a rainbow flag flying at the SCG next to the Australian flag?
How long till all men are forced to suck on a penis at least once a year?

Anyway, Easts will be to professional here. Canberra will put up a good fight though.

Pete Cash

Post Whore

Anyway, Easts will be to professional here. Canberra will put up a good fight though.

Sounds like you are looking forward to the dick sucking future mate

t-ba

Post Whore