What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Thu - Roosters 20-24 Raiders @ SCG

Round 10: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Incorrect

Coach
I don't get it. Why are players allowed to hang around for 2 or 3 minutes before going for a HIA? Ponga last week, copped a heavy shot, but was allowed to stay on field to attempt conversion of a try.. And now Papa stays out for a few minutes and then game stops so they can take him off. Coaches are starting to rort this even moreso

Bazal

Post Whore
I think the NRL doc is being fooled on these concussions. That's just the way the Canberra players act when they haven't got the brain

shear_joy9

Coach
I don't get it. Why are players allowed to hang around for 2 or 3 minutes before going for a HIA? Ponga last week, copped a heavy shot, but was allowed to stay on field to attempt conversion of a try.. And now Papa stays out for a few minutes and then game stops so they can take him off. Coaches are starting to rort this even moreso

teams trainers check them on the field and give them the ok to continue, then I believe an independent doctor views the replay of the incident then decides if they need further assessment

KennySterling

Juniors

Agree. Could not believe Knights allowed a concussed Ponga to take (and miss) that easy conversion last week, Made a big difference. Madness.