What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R11 Thu - Eels 26-16 Wests Tigers @ Bankwest

Round 11: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
I feel like my work is done and I haven't posted anything.

I'd love to see the Tigers get up as the Eels have had the wood on them for a long time, but the Eels have too much class in their side and will most likely win by 13+.

As @Vic Mackey said. this would have been a cracking game if both sides were at full strength and in form.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tigers by one Russell Packer curb stomp. Gus has got the line through us so that's all she wrote for 2020, unfortunately. I hear Bitch Poses heard the news and is already on holidays with....errrr...Bint f**kerson?

blaza88z

Coach
Parramatta were very complacent last week and the Tigers barely had to get out of 2nd gear

I am predicting a comfortable Parramatta win

Vic Mackey

Referee
Interested to see how debuton Shawn Blore goes. 19 year old who captained NSW U18s. Only 2nd game back from an ACL so not expecting miracles. Penrith Jnr who theyve hyped up so huge chance he ends up being a dud

Haffa

What’s the bloke who dobbed himself in for drunk driving got to do with this game?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Amazing a nobody like Matterson is getting so much attention. Hopefully the bell-end is made to eat his words tonight