What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Fri - Sea Eagles 22-26 Warriors @ Lottoland

Round 13: Sea Eagles v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Soooo...that would be a reason that Penrith had no problem loaning him out?
Not sure what you're getting at, but yeah. And its handy if our fringe forwards have some match fitness in case we need them in the finals.

bileduct

Coach
How come we can't beat these f**ks even after injuring half their players, yet the Warriors can?

Diesel

Referee
Good win Warriors. Manly going is so tough with some many player out and nearly got the win.

Vozzy

Juniors
Good last 3 games for warriors well done. Last week's game against the tigers was a bit unfair assessment on and not enough credit for warriors playing well. The game against the Roosters has made them play with more pride.

Zadar

Juniors
What has happened to Jake turbo the last couple years, so many sets tonight on the 4th tackle, he just plodded it to the defensive line when they are chasing points? his ball playing skills seem to have be taken away from him. Des?

mave

Coach
What has happened to Jake turbo the last couple years, so many sets tonight on the 4th tackle, he just plodded it to the defensive line when they are chasing points? his ball playing skills seem to have be taken away from him. Des?

James Graham and Gallen retired.

Jake has volunteered to fill the void.

The_Frog

First Grade
Carrying injury?

reanimate

Bench
He’s definitely not at Glenn Stewart’s level when it comes to ball playing skills. Gifty was like a second 5/8th.

Zadar

Juniors
He’s definitely not at Glenn Stewart’s level when it comes to ball playing skills. Gifty was like a second 5/8th.

I don’t think Jake was at glen Stewart’s ball playing level, but gee you used to worry when Jake played the short ball back on the inside, or was always able to get a smart offload away, he doesn’t even seem to try to do it these days.

Turbo being out is obviously playing a part because he would always lurk on the inside, but it still looks like his game has changed.

I have to hate manly in general because of my mates, but always love watching those turbos play the game so effortlessly.

Danish

Referee
Warriors should have let those players go back to NZ earlier it seems.

Cut out the rot and now 2 wins in a row

Meth

Staff member
Warriors should have let those players go back to NZ earlier it seems.

Cut out the rot and now 2 wins in a row

Yeah, I don't think they were the rot.

Payten has made a good showing in this short stint

Danish

Referee
Yeah, I don't think they were the rot.

Payten has made a good showing in this short stint

Maybe “rot” is a bit harsh, but i think having half your squad (is is 6 or 7 that have gone home now?) with their hearts not in playing would make a huge difference on the field.

peyton makes a difference too, but having 17 guys all pulling in the same direction for the first time all season is the key difference IMO

Latest posts