What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Thu - Dragons 16-24 Roosters @ WIN

Round 13: Dragons v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also in my disappointment I forgot to congratulate the Roosters for their win. I know it's only against us but to do it with so many injured/rested players is an achievement and will be handy coming into the finals without any byes. Very clever roster management.

300 games is nothing to sneeze at and Aubisson is a champion. Also grats to Tedesco for his 150th.

Aubo, like a failing Diesel engine.

Tedesco is a ugg boot wearing Lamborghini owner. He will never fully shake off the lice he caught playing with us. That’s why he’s a try hard full lentil man. When he’s old, he will head home to the footballing filth in which he came from. Pricks never change their spots.

Haffa

I didn’t have access to the Fox coverage tonight but so much verbal diarrhoea in the Nine coverage.. ‘systems’.. ‘club victory’. FFS you don’t need to repeat it a million times.
I didn't think anyone could be triggered by another football club more than the Storm trigger me. Well done, mate. You've outshone us all with your consistent Roosters outrage.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I thought an 8 point try only happened when the offence occured after the try is scored. Keary scored after the penalty offence which basically means the penalty offence is irrelevant.

No advantage to Roosters for it.

From the NRL site

Possible Eight Point Try If a player fouls an opponent who is touching down for a try, a penalty kick at goal shall be taken from in front of the goal posts after the attempt to convert the try. Section 13 (9) Touching down includes: a. In the act of scoring; and b. Until the try scorer regains his feet.

Latest posts