What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Eels 12-14 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 14: Eels v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Rabs "Panthers go back to the top of the table"...WTF is Rab gibbering about? The Panthers were already at the top of the ladder before we played the Warriors.

2 weeks

Coach
Needs a dymoxynil gif

source.gif

Gmac

Juniors
Serious question... Was Mary the original person that thought a halves pairing of Hunt and Norman was good idea?

Bazal

Post Whore
Serious question... Was Mary the original person that thought a halves pairing of Hunt and Norman was good idea?

I'll put the hand up and say when I saw that I thought St George might go places.

Apparently I underestimated just how heartless they both are

isaiah

Bench
That half time speech
If you go on to win, it will be the second best result I have ever seen. Best was from the guy who ran the Rabbitohs last week when he coached a qld cup team. They were playing Penrith in a national championship on GF day when he realised the Sydney ref was allowing Penrith to hold down way longer than their qld counterparts did that year. They turned it around and won totally because they bent the rules, storm style.