What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R15 Sun - Bulldogs 14-20 Warriors @ ANZ

Round 15: Bulldogs v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glen

Bench
f**king useless dogs, just give the people what they want. Everything could be riding on their epic showdown with Titans In a couple of weeks. Possibly The Manly game as a backup.

GongPanther

Referee
Warriors mathematically in with an outside chance of playing in the finals but do play Newcastle next week. Final 8 will be finalised in two weeks.

Meth

Staff member
I enjoyed the game.

A couple of much maligned players in our team made a big impact- Adam Blair and Isaiah Papali'i. They replaced a couple of players who served up dogshit in the first quarter (Taunoa Brown and Burr)

Good showing from Perham and Turner

RTS played well. Nikorima ran well and probably got a pass mark with the kicks. (Not missing Blake Green)

Cheers Dogs fans!!

GongPanther

Referee
I enjoyed the game.

A couple of much maligned players in our team made a big impact- Adam Blair and Isaiah Papali'i. They replaced a couple of players who served up dogshit in the first quarter (Taunoa Brown and Burr)

Good showing from Perham and Turner

RTS played well. Nikorima ran well and probably got a pass mark with the kicks. (Not missing Blake Green)

Cheers Dogs fans!!
Didn't understand the references that this was a shit game. Certainly was much better last night's Souths V Manly eyesore.