What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Thu - Eels 0-38 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Round 16: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Look out, rabbits look stronger with the changes this week

LMAO fancy a Broncos fan thinking they can troll anyone? Let alone one who posts everywhere but the game day threads as they get belted. At least I Bleed Moron has had the self-awareness to vanish entirely.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
LMAO fancy a Broncos fan thinking they can troll anyone? Let alone one who posts everywhere but the game day threads as they get belted. At least I Bleed Moron has had the self-awareness to vanish entirely.
Never heard of the f@$ker (yes i got in first)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If we beat Souths this week we'll have defeated every top eight side other than the Roosters.

giphy.gif

Pommy

Coach
I have tipped Para as they should do us pretty easily.
I do have a feeling we will get an upset though, I’m just discounting it as a fans undeserved optimism in my tipping though.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Gut feeling is telling me Souths will win this. I think they're going to click at precisely the right time, I liken their position to how the Knights were playing in the latter part of the 2013 season. Souths by 8.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Gut feeling is telling me Souths will win this. I think they're going to click at precisely the right time, I liken their position to how the Knights were playing in the latter part of the 2013 season. Souths by 8.

Agree plus Parra’s attack has been woeful for a while. That said I’m still tipping Parra. I trust them more

This Year?

Immortal
The Eels should win this based on their defence. Souths are pretty much flat track bullies who make me salty AF whenever we lose to them because they have our most capped player, our last premiership winning coach and what should have been our current coach.
Also I don't like Cody Walker and Latrell Mitchell because they both have grubby tendencies.
Go Parra.

Latest posts