What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R17 Sat - Raiders 6-18 Roosters @ GIO

Round 17: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow just watched the press conference from Robinson and to be honest he’s a disgrace .
Apparently sonny bill has and I quote
“ an aura “
“ makes people inspired “
“ leans into tough situations “
“ leans into difficult decisions “
“ is the most inspirational player in either code “

excuse me while I throw up ..... the bloke is a massive dog who walked out on his team .... oh and bangs shelias in the Dunnys at the cloey....

You may be right, you may be wrong..Contrary to the popular belief on here, most Panther fans are just enjoying the ride and hoping we pull of something special. If we don’t go all the way this year we still have big chances in the years ahead. I was a big doubter, I didn’t think we’d even make the 8 before a ball was kicked.
I think you guys are a massive chance

nick87

Coach
SBW was honestly a disgrace tonight. Did not belong on the field, i got excited as fan when he was on screen

I fully expect he'll round into game shape and be a good player for the roosters but he was, frankly misrable tonight... Robinson was smart to pull him before he risked a good lead.

Tommy Smith

Referee
SBW was honestly a disgrace tonight. Did not belong on the field, i got excited as fan when he was on screen

I fully expect he'll round into game shape and be a good player for the roosters but he was, frankly misrable tonight... Robinson was smart to pull him before he risked a good lead.
Slight exaggeration.

He came up with a good offload that was botched by Keary, he was solid in D and didn't miss a tackle, and he linked in attack well through the middle.

Hardly a disgrace.

It's hard to star with 14 minutes game time.

Anyway tonight was merely a tune up. He'll be ready to make a difference come finals time.

The last time SBW was written off was in 2013 and well... nek minnut he puts in one of the all time great season's.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Wow just watched the press conference from Robinson and to be honest he’s a disgrace .
“ an aura “

excuse me while I throw up ..... the bloke is a massive dog who walked out on his team .... oh and bangs shelias in the Dunnys at the cloey....
I watch the 19 GF in review on fox last night and Robbo came across as a smug cock face on those controversial moments that favoured roosters.. winners are grinders in his case.

Zadar

Juniors

yep I think it was a bit of a letdown also, but not sure what many were thinking he was going to accomplish in his first game back, but it was still amazing to see the attention he attracts from the defence, the first couple runs, the raiders wanted to hit him, then he just poked around near the player with the ball, and had the defence guessing, he may end up doing his job without doing too much at all.

nick87

Coach
Slight exaggeration.

He came up with a good offload that was botched by Keary, he was solid in D and didn't miss a tackle, and he linked in attack well through the middle.

Hardly a disgrace.

Anyway tonight was merely a tune up. He'll be ready to make a difference come finals time.

The last time SBW was written off was in 2013 and well... nek minnut he puts in one of the all time great season's.

Dont disagree with the tune up comment, but he spent the first 5 minutes chasing shit all over the park, a smarter team than us would have exploited it. He was cooked 10 minutes later and hooked.

He was awful
He'll get better with game time and come finals time probably be a superstar but tonight he was dreadful. He'd admit it himself. Not doubting him at all but this was a very ordinary showing from him in game 1. Which should be expected.

Zadar

Juniors
I watch the 19 GF in review on fox last night and Robbo came across as a smug c**k face on those controversial moments that favoured roosters.. winners are grinders in his case.

As a roosters fan, I would of liked to see a bit more excitement from him, he has just won back to back, enjoy it for a little while instead of trying to educate everyone.

Those grand final reviews are easy to do after you have won it, hindsight is great, and whatever you say is like you are Nostradamus.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Slight exaggeration.

Hardly a disgrace.

2013 was 7 years ago.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
A better attacking side than the raiders would have exploited how gassed he was after 10 minutes. He will be better for the run but I think Cook or koroisau could have exploited something there.

Valheru

Coach
“ an aura “

To be fair robbo clearly stated off field in regards to the first 2 points.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Robbo is an annoying f**ker who generally has our number but talking up players is just common sense

It would be weird if he was like yeah nah merkin was cooked as an egg after 10 minutes he's rooted

Zadar

Juniors
Robbo is an annoying f**ker who generally has our number but talking up players is just common sense

It would be weird if he was like yeah nah merkin was cooked as an egg after 10 minutes he's rooted

Yet when he was asked about SST’s performance of 18 runs for close to 200m, he said I expect more from him?

tough to please.

Sonny83

Juniors
i'll be the dighead who's been thinking of this "HAAHHAHAHA SUCK SHIT CANBERRA, f**k YOUUUU 5TH SPOT MERKIN"

come at be bra...