What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R18 Sat - Roosters 42-12 Knights @ SCG

Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
If I was a roosters player id take the team choices as an insult. You guys are in the top 8. It's a long season and plenty of time to rest players
We're the 2nd worst team in the 8 by far. Our attack is absolutely insipid without Ponga and the coach knows that. Its much more like submission as Bazal said than any sort of arrogance. I don't really have strong feelings either way about resting some players but to put it down to arrogance is absurd when it's literally the opposite.

Bazal

Post Whore
The Roosters don't care how many Newcastle score cos they will score 30 more regardless

Bazal

Post Whore
Arse is still bleeding from last night I see. Parra smug factor 9/10.

Ok. Explain how it's callous to refer to an incident as a fan, but it's fine for Brandy to hate an entire club and make it patently obvious as a commentator that he does, based on the same incident?

I have no dog in the fight, despite your simpleminded self-justification of my opinion, and I still think Brandy is a f**kwit

Latest posts