What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R19 Fri - Cowboys 12-32 Panthers @ QCBS

Round 19: Cowboys v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Bad drop by Edwards. But he has been fantastic this year so I'll forgive it.

To start last year he has 6 of those a game

shear_joy9

Coach
He is always good for like 150m but there are a lot of middle forwards on less than a million dollars who teams get pretty much comparable value out of. I wouldn't swap Papalii for him and wear the extra 300k or whatever more JT is on

papalii's contract numbers haven't been announced but he would be on $800k minimum.
JT definitely is worth his contract, problem is there is absolutely zero threat from the rest of the cows forwards

Pete Cash

Post Whore
papalii's contract numbers haven't been announced but he would be on $800k minimum.
JT definitely is worth his contract, problem is there is absolutely zero threat from the rest of the cows forwards

How many teams have won a comp paying huge money for a middle forward. Obviously hes not the issue and its Holmes but i dont know if they are getting full value here.

Latest posts