What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R19 Sat - Sea Eagles 24-42 Titans @ Lottoland

Round 19: Sea Eagles v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's about now, I'd usually be ringing around my Manly mates, and doing a bit of a RUOK?

But then I remember, I lost to the Doggies on Thursday night, so err on the side of discretion. Though that said, FMD, the kudos I got today for Dogs getting one up on the Bunnies, and the Broncos loss last night consigning them to a possible wooden spoon has been worth it.

Oh well...I'm off now. The 2nd half of a bottle of red and a bbq calls.

Congrats Titties. Commiserations Manly.

Gmac

Juniors
I must be one of the few manly supporters that doesn't want to see DCE shot at dawn.. He does seem mentally shot in a way... He clearly has no faith in the players around him. He carrys the side and is probably guilty of trying too hard at times. He's often playing on the back foot and has gotten shocking service all year. He's on big $$ and deserves to scrutinised but the bloke can't do everything.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I must be one of the few manly supporters that doesn't want to see DCE shot at dawn.. He does seem mentally shot in a way... He clearly has no faith in the players around him. He carrys the side and is probably guilty of trying too hard at times. He's often playing on the back foot and has gotten shocking service all year. He's on big $$ and deserves to scrutinised but the bloke can't do everything.

He's far from being the problem. I'm with you here.

t-ba

Post Whore

No absolutely.

Today his supporting case was Levi, Croker, Ghost Tom/Funa and all behind a pack getting monstered. It's a big ask, and he turned up to defend pretty much all the time.

At the end of the day I think most Manly fans would have followed Foran to the end of the World and I reckon there's a fair bit of subconscious resentment that DCE is the one who stayed and not him.

Gmac

Juniors
He's far from being the problem. I'm with you here.
And even if he was... Who do you replace him with?? Keary, Munster and clearly probably the only half's you'd consider and I'd like to see them deal with Danny Levi and crocker.

Vee

First Grade
Agree with all of that.

Vee

First Grade
Oooooft that superimposition of Jake T absolutely spewing over images of DCE laughing and joking....
Saw this and went back and watched it. Geez, Jake almost bled out, didn't he?

Makes me love him even more.

eagles4eva

First Grade

Maybe its time it give the Captaincy to Jake T and let DCE concentrate on his game, take that additional pressure of him

t-ba

Post Whore
Maybe its time it give the Captaincy to Jake T and let DCE concentrate on his game, take that additional pressure of him

Not a terrible idea. That gave Beaver a second lease on life.

The Captaincy won't affect Jakey's tackle restart conceding abilities at all I reckon.

Latest posts