What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R19 Sun - Knights 42-18 Dragons @ McDonald Jones

Round 19: Knights v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 19
Newcastle Knights v St George Illawarra Dragons
McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton
Sunday 20 September 2020

Kickoff 4:05pm - Nine / Fox

TL-NEW20a.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Edrick Lee 3. Enari Tuala 4. Hymel Hunt 5. Starford To'a 6. Tex Hoy 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Chris Randall 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Mitchell Barnett
Interchange: 14. Phoenix Crossland 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Herman Ese'ese 17. Sione Mata'utia 18. Josh King 19. Pasami Saulo 20. Mason Lino 21. Tautau Moga

TL-SGI20a.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Euan Aitken 4. Zac Lomax 5. Cody Ramsey 6. Corey Norman 7. Adam Clune 8. Kaide Ellis 9. Ben Hunt 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Jackson Ford 13. Cameron McInnes
Interchange: 14. Tariq Sims 15. Josh Kerr 16. Blake Lawrie 17. Max Feagai 18. Eddie Blacker 19. Tyrell Fuimaono 20. Brayden Wiliame 21. Jayden Sullivan

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: David Munro, Jon Stone
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

Last edited by a moderator:

This Year?

Immortal
I wouldn't be surprised if we lost this
982.gif

I know some Knights fans are traumatised by some of the losses like a decade ago to the Dragons but the Dragons of now are just terrible. The Knights can try all they like to out-shit the dragons but we do that hold my beer (except for Ben Hunt who probably couldn't even hold a grudge) thing better than any other club in the NRL.

I'm just glad you guys have made the finals, so enjoy the ride knowing that next season will look even brighter.

What do the Knights or Dragons have to do with this thread about the Panthers?
Smug index: -4

JamesRustle

First Grade
Knights to arrogantly rest Ponga again this week, but it will be prove to be a smart decision when they pile 50 on the Dragons and end our season, and have a fresh Ponga for the last round.