What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R2 Sat - Roosters 8-9 Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt

Round 2: Roosters v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
The NRL should have some specific guidelines in regards to this crowd situation. The clubs could be flouting infection protocols if they have groups of spectators outside the ground who are not familiar with each other. This is why the crowds have been locked out to prevent cross contamination.

2 weeks

Coach
Lost your half back? "Uh-huh." He's not coming back, is he?
"He might."
No, he's not.
EcK7X2l.jpg

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Valheru

Coach
There are a few comments in here that may not age too well.

Neither performance was poor and we were pretty obviously the better side today.

Forwards are going well and defence is fine. The back line just isn't clicking at the moment which you expect. J-Moz should help that.

The draw really softens after next week too.

Not saying we will win the comp but they will be around the top 4

KOMORI

Juniors
There are a few comments in here that may not age too well.

Neither performance was poor and we were pretty obviously the better side today.

Forwards are going well and defence is fine. The back line just isn't clicking at the moment which you expect. J-Moz should help that.

The draw really softens after next week too.

Not saying we will win the comp but they will be around the top 4
I posted a very similar response on the Silvertails forum, but had more of a shot at the “chicken littles” that wanted DCE, Taupau, Tafua and most of the rest of the team fired before half time...

Both sides are rusty. Both sides are quite strong, but not clicking yet. Both sides will feature in the semis.

People jump to conclusions real, real quick.... and seem to forget that the premiership ain’t won in March...

Cockosh

Juniors
We lost a game by 1 point against one of the stronger teams in the comp and we are being written off. We just couldn’t take a trick yesterday. Whether it was being on the wrong side of 50/50 video ref calls or brain explosions like kearys or Ikavalu or drop kick hitting the post. We have been competitive in both games against two very good teams. I think 15 other clubs would be very happy if they performed at that level. Frustrating no doubt but I think we can only improve. Getting cordner back and Morris will help. Keary and radley have been our poorest for mine and I don’t think ikavalu is 1st grade.
Enjoy the moment, your pent up pain must of been excruciating.

Latest posts