What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Thu - Broncos 16-32 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 20: Broncos v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the best image I have seen all year:
V5xgpW3.png
When this round is finished I'm printing out the ladder, framing it, and putting it on the wall.

SDM

First Grade
In defense of Hamiso's shocker - he went straight from school footy into the NRL without ever playing against adults.

He also hadn't played wing before, he's learning on the job at the moment.
Yeah, give him time and he will reach the lofty heights of Leon Bott, Bevan French and Gideon Galah-Nosebeers

JamesRustle

First Grade
A lot of pre game planning went into Darius' post game review... must have placed training and strategy sessions a distant 2nd in priorities in the last few weeks... and it showed.

Anyway, good luck Darbs, and thanks for not breeding any males that may have followed in your footsteps.

This Year?

Immortal
Angel on shoulder: Well I should should be a turncoat and become a broncos fan because at least they made me smile in 2020 and actually won something.

Devil on shoulder: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

PS. I thought it was going to be my useless bunch of retreads that were going to win this special trophy. The fans that have stayed on here all year deserve a medal and have totally diluted my hate for the Broncos. In bad times it always brings out the best people and you totally have my empathy and respect

Last edited: