What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Sat - Warriors 18-0 Dragons @ Central Coast

Round 3: Warriors v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steel Saints

Juniors
Predictable rubbish. How long will McGregor stay in the job? I like to see Adam Clune in the side next week. Both Hunt and Norman offer nothing.

This Year?

Immortal
Mary the prick tried to kill me. I flicked over to see who won 5 mins ago to see the Lads smashed them.

I hyperventilated and then laughed that hard and had a stroke i think I have broke something inside.

I can only imagine how all my Saints fans feel.

I'm OK half a tab of rohypnol, a few beers and my car somehow missed all the trees before ending up in the Brisbane river. As I type this a flathead is biting on my dick while I'm booing. I feel like I need to piss.

Bazal

Post Whore
It’s quite obvious it’s not working, and the nrl should be shut down again

What would be better is if it was suddenly discovered that all the Dragon's players refused to get a flu shot, and therefore have to sit out the year...

Hutty1986

Immortal
Mary the prick tried to kill me. I flicked over to see who won 5 mins ago to see the Lads smashed them.

I hyperventilated and then laughed that hard and had a stroke i think I have broke something inside.

I can only imagine how all the Saint fans feel.
Hold me.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Warriors almost perfect against desolate Dragons
Justin Davies | May 30 2020 4:59PM

The New Zealand Warriors were almost perfect in their first success of the season, defeating St George Illawarra Dragons 18-nil in a one-sided contest this afternoon at Central Coast Stadium.

Considering all the obstacles thrown in the way of the Warriors in the last two months, this afternoon felt like manna from heaven for them. They completed 46 of 48 sets in the contest, controlled the game and shut out the disappointing Dragons to get off the mark for the season.

In the bright sunshine of Gosford, the Warriors got started quickly. A fumble from Dragons fullback Matt Dufty gifted Warriors rookie prop Jamayne Tuanoa-Brown a simple scoop and score for the first points. It was another fresh face in Eliesa Katoa off a sublime Kodi Nikorima pass making it 12-nil at the break.

FULL REPORT - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34584-warriors-v-dragons-report/

Latest posts