What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Fri - Storm 22-8 Rabbitohs @ AAMI

Round 4: Storm v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moffla

Bench
Good to get our groove on first of all

But f**k it’s hard to know where to fit these players
Paps and Hughes are both great fullbacks, but Hughes isn’t quit the halfback.
I think he’s got a decent And accurate chip game but His decision making isn’t that of a half (which is understandable)

might be rust - I hope so!

Loose Cannon

Bench
Sam Burgess’ assessment of South’s performance is less interesting than watching South’s performance.

That is talent, my friends.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good to get our groove on first of all

But f**k it’s hard to know where to fit these players
Paps and Hughes are both great fullbacks, but Hughes isn’t quit the halfback.
I think he’s got a decent And accurate chip game but His decision making isn’t that of a half (which is understandable)

might be rust - I hope so!

tbh I’d rather we went out and found a decent scum half and let Hughes be a very good fullback at another club. Like Brandon, he’s wasted at second row and should be a starting hooker by now.

hard to know how the Storm and Rabbitohs will go for the rest of the season... they are well off the pace compared to the Roosters and Raiders by the looks of it. I think they will be 5th to 8th teams this year with Parra, Manly and Newcastle all looking very solid.

Let me wallow in my despair and self loathing instead of reading reasonable posts like this.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
hard to know how the Storm and Rabbitohs will go for the rest of the season... they are well off the pace compared to the Roosters and Raiders by the looks of it. I think they will be 5th to 8th teams this year with Parra, Manly and Newcastle all looking very solid.
Two rounds in. Another month to have any real clue

typicalfan

Coach
Storm are 3/4 and haven't clicked yet, I think they might sneak under the radar but I think they might need a bit more from their 7.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Souffs had three of the dodgiest calls ever go their way. And then each time they coughed up the ball right away. Karma.