What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Sat - Wests Tigers 12-19 Panthers @ Bankwest

Round 8: Wests Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pugzley

Panthers and Tigpie players being emotional lesbians at the whistle.

giphy.gif

Tommy Smith

Referee
Incredible game.

The ref lost control but the players didn't help him.

The Tigers are headed in the right direction that's for sure. Just be patient so Madge can reinvest the Jreyn, Packer and Mbye funds.

It'll be a tragedy if they can't keep Grant because that'll totally put them back to square one.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Incredible game.

The ref lost control but the players didn't help him.

The Tigers are headed in the right direction that's for sure. Just be patient so Madge can reinvest the Jreyn, Packer and Mbye funds.

It'll be a tragedy if they can't keep Grant because that'll totally put them back to square one.

Zadar

Juniors
Ivan Cleary blowing kisses like a child. He's smiling, but someone's obviously gotten under his skin

Very poor look, can’t have a head coach antagonising fans like that,

Funny when Ennis did it those public servants who know nothing about football down in Canberra though.

soc123_au

Staff member
BJ should get 6 weeks for that shit. Grubbiest shot I've seen in a long time.

Tigers played well I thought, really made us earn that win.

betcats

Referee
Ivan Cleary blowing kisses like a child. He's smiling, but someone's obviously gotten under his skin

Aww yeah i bet he was really feeling shitty at that moment.

i wouldnt have argued if he got sent

however let’s be serious it was a love tap, Edwards faked it for all it’s worth and then got up the second the ref blew the penalty

keep in mind we lost 2 players to foul play who didn’t return

It was a f**king swinging stiff arm you one eyed moron f**k off and cry me a river.

The_Frog

First Grade
Why not?

Tigers rip the ball out of his hands illegally. It ends up in the hands of Mansour who is behind him and then dives over to score.

Panthers are awarded a penalty but how is it not play on for the advantage? Unless I missed something in that play that should have made it dead.

Meanwhile Josh Reynolds is ruled as a support player despite lingering in the Panthers defensive line after being infront of the play the ball. He cannot be put onside in that play under any circumstances. After last week going insanely deep to find our Bmoz was never onside for Roosters.
The only explanation is that the ref had called held, but that close to the line, it should have been a sin bin.

mozza91

Coach
If brains were made of dynamite BJ Leilua would be safe. Will have at least a 4 week holiday now.

King hit

Coach
BJ is by far one of the dumbest players off all time. Bombs a premiership winning try and comes up with that bullshit all throughout tonight.

Latest posts