What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Thu - Storm 27-25* Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 8: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moffla

Bench
Certainly not favourites but I think we are in with a shot. Roosters weren’t their best last week and have lost a couple of key players.

16-14 storm, though I’ll probably change my mind 10 mins into the game lol

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Storm inferior side to roosters. The Munster loss is greater than the 3 out for roosters . HOWVER I’m tipping the storm , I have a feeling this will be an old fashion ambush,
Melbourne 1-12

SDM

First Grade
Certainly not favourites but I think we are in with a shot. Roosters weren’t their best last week and have lost a couple of key players.

16-14 storm, though I’ll probably change my mind 10 mins into the game lol
Couple of decent ins from last week too

big hit!

Bench
Without Munster's creativity who will crack the Roosters defence? Roosters just need to shut down Smith. Either way this will be tighter than Joey's sphincter is whenever he talks about Cameron Murray.

i wouldn't call Munster 'creative'. A beast of a player who is hard to physically rather than creatively contain.

If there was ever a time to start C.Smith in the halves and B.Smith at #9, this is it. Either Cam doesn't want to, or Bellamy thinks 1 of 2 things or both - 1: Cam getting his hands on the ball every play is the biggest asset Melbourne have; or 2: he believes moving Brandon from from a rotating middle forward position weakens the punch.

This Year?

Immortal
i wouldn't call Munster 'creative'. A beast of a player who is hard to physically rather than creatively contain.

If there was ever a time to start C.Smith in the halves and B.Smith at #9, this is it. Either Cam doesn't want to, or Bellamy thinks 1 of 2 things or both - 1: Cam getting his hands on the ball every play is the biggest asset Melbourne have; or 2: he believes moving Brandon from from a rotating middle forward position weakens the punch.
Looks like it's all up to C Smith. It will be interesting to see how Hughes and Jacks combine. The only way the Storm will win this is in the middle anyway IMO and I'd be looking to break Friend down if I was Bellamy.