What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Thu - Storm 27-25* Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 8: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was a penalty. It had to be a penalty. They tried 50 penalties a game a couple of years ago and it was crap.
My point was Klein was always going to have the final say, yes it was a penalty but the BS call of the short kick was asa dodgy AF. Nice little whinge about the Eels as well, still sulking from two weeks ago lol.

The_Frog

First Grade
My point was Klein was always going to have the final say, yes it was a penalty but the BS call of the short kick was asa dodgy AF. Nice little whinge about the Eels as well, still sulking from two weeks ago lol.
My biggest problem with the Eels is that they don't develop players. That is why they get so many spoons. They were going to change things after the last one but they haven't.

aqua_duck

Coach
Roosters made far too many errors in their own end. They kept giving the Storm chances and some of them were taken.
Yep, as I said those 2 had absolute shockers and especially right at the end, the roosters final completion rate was 27/42, take out the errors from Cordner and Tupou and their completion is 36/42 which probably is enough for them to win

Storm, without Munster, were behind by 10 but got the win...

Absolutely outstanding win.

Lets see how the press report on this match... after all the lavish praise the Roosters got last week against the Dragons....

Latest posts