What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R9 Sun - Knights 4-10 Eels @ McDonald Jones

Round 9: Knights v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

84 Baby

Referee
Pearce to reassert himself as the reincarnation of Andrew Johns and Kurt Mann the new Sean Rudder. Visions of 2001 - this’ll be over by halftime. Knights by 6 after they only field 8 players for the entire second half

Incorrect

Coach
BA has obviously chalked this one up as a loss with a 54 year old Gower taking on bench spot and a bloke called Utoikamanu (if that is his real name) another.... Knights by 52....could be more once the 2nd half starts...

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
BA has obviously chalked this one up as a loss with a 54 year old Gower taking on bench spot and a bloke called Utoikamanu (if that is his real name) another.... Knights by 52....could be more once the 2nd half starts...

‘has 4 forwards unavailable
Stone and Kaufusi picked up injuries and he has Evans and terepo out .

Don’t think Has anyone else to use other than Gower and utokamamu

Bazal

Post Whore
‘has 4 forwards unavailable
Stone and Kaufusi picked up injuries and he has Evans and terepo out .

Don’t think Has anyone else to use other than Gower and utokamamu

To be be fair the update doesn't list the injury so I'm pretty sure Terepo's out with a severe case of being shit at Rugby League

T.S Quint

Coach
We are missing our main playmaker and kicker so our kicking game will be abysmal. Expecting Pearce to have a blinder. We haven’t won up there in 6000 years, so Knight will be quite confident.

Newcastle by a cricket score.

A danger game for the benchmark Parra side and they're playing it down but they should win comfortably here if they're the real deal.

The_Frog

First Grade
Last time Parramatta defeated a top 8 side at the opponents' home ground: Round 25, 2017.

SDM

First Grade
Last time Parramatta defeated a top 8 side at the opponents' home ground: Round 25, 2017.
That depends how you interpret top 8.
The Broncos were top 4 when both teams ran on to Suncorp for round 3.

The_Frog

First Grade
That depends how you interpret top 8.
The Broncos were top 4 when both teams ran on to Suncorp for round 3.
How they finish or for this year where they are now. It is clear the Broncos are not a top 8 side this year.

blaza88z

Coach
I reckon Parramatta are the real deal this season, had my doubts early but they've really kicked on since and with that in mind, I think they'll win this comfortably

shear_joy9

Coach
Impossible to tip the knights with the shit Pearce and Ponga have served up lately.

McCullough and Guerra in the starting side :joy:

Bazal

Post Whore
I hate playing Newcastle....will the gypsy curse continue?

Yes. Newcastle by 84