What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Draw

callmack1

Staff member
Well BankWest it is then.

Also I noticed it seems that we are now the away side for our round 3 match. I guess it just means the boys will be in our away jersey and we won’t hear Glory Glory when the boys run on.
Yup, I'm happy with Bankwest as that's gonna be our home for the next few years.

@callmack1 away to the Storm in round 4 as well so that will have been 3 away games in a row!
That doesn't bother me, it'll be made up with home games later in the Season which could potentially have fans!

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member
Man, I'm so pumped!! This feels like Christmas! I think I speak for a lot of us when I say I've been waiting and waiting for today and this Draw full of anticipation for the past eight weeks.

To be honest, I'm pretty happy with our Draw. Not the easiest but it's certainly not the hardest for 2020. We have a tough start and a tough finish but that's okay. As I have said a number of times, to be the best, you must beat the best. We have a good mix of games on various days (although I would've liked more Sunday games) but that's allgood.

All in all, I like it! Buckle up, we're almost there!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Man, I'm so pumped!! This feels like Christmas! I think I speak for a lot of us when I say I've been waiting and waiting for today and this Draw full of anticipation for the past eight weeks.

To be honest, I'm pretty happy with our Draw. Not the easiest but it's certainly not the hardest for 2020. We have a tough start and a tough finish but that's okay. As I have said a number of times, to be the best, you must beat the best. We have a good mix of games on various days (although I would've liked more Sunday games) but that's allgood.

All in all, I like it! Buckle up, we're almost there!!
Yeah I was hoping for another Sunday game or 2 but it is what it is I guess.

So we have a tough start followed by a reasonable 7 week or so stretch and then a tough 7-8 game run home.