What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Then the latest rumours are that Arrow is signed for 2021 (working on a release for 2020), Fifita is still a work in progress, Mitchell and Ado Carr are tigers bound.
I have also heard the Titans have upped their offer to around the mark we have offered to try and keep Arrow on the Gold Coast, I read it in the paper the other day.

southsport

First Grade
Well we know ado carr is staying but very funny nothing has been said about his second year,id say hes been told stay for 20 well release you for 21.
If mitchel was going to go to tigers he would have gone
Mitchell has been getting dodgy advice from his management and now his options could be drying up, anyway there is talk that he will be at the tigers with Addo Carr?

southsport

First Grade
I have also heard the Titans have upped their offer to around the mark we have offered to try and keep Arrow on the Gold Coast, I read it in the paper the other day.
Yes, you get good info R20, whether it's too late for the titans or not we'll have to wait and see.

handyman2190

Bench
Yes, you get good info R20, whether it's too late for the titans or not we'll have to wait and see.
Everyone knows we are very very secretive,its worse than the CIA, i wouldnt be surprised if Arrow and mitchell are already signed but they have been told to say nothing.
My problem is, the club must know we are hurting yet nothing is said.

Spot On

Coach
Well we know ado carr is staying but very funny nothing has been said about his second year,id say hes been told stay for 20 well release you for 21.
If mitchel was going to go to tigers he would have gone

You can't sign a contract with a club that isnt offering one. Tigers already pulled their offer for Mitchell.

southsport

First Grade
Everyone knows we are very very secretive,its worse than the CIA, i wouldnt be surprised if Arrow and mitchell are already signed but they have been told to say nothing.
My problem is, the club must know we are hurting yet nothing is said.
It's been said that Richo didn't want Mitchell but Wayne did, Wayne got his way and an offer was made that was accepted, then Mitchell's management took that offer to the tigers to get a better offer, Richo was said to be furious and hence the "stay at the roosters" comment made by him.

Bad advice from Mitchell's management methinks to think that they just continually play one off against the other?

Attachments

• shrug.gif
    shrug.gif
    275 bytes · Views: 1

Travitoh

First Grade
It's been said that Richo didn't want Mitchell but Wayne did, Wayne got his way and an offer was made that was accepted, then Mitchell's management took that offer to the tigers to get a better offer, Richo was said to be furious and hence the "stay at the roosters" comment made by him.

Bad advice from Mitchell's management methinks to think that they just continually play one off against the other?

As bad as the advice that Mitchell seems to be getting is, it is still his decision to follow it.

If this is true, then it goes to show how little playing for Souths would actually mean to him compared to an extra $100k a season on a contract. The fact that he'd agreed to terms that he deemed suitable, only to then use it as a bargaining chip with another club speaks volumes of his character, priorities and loyalties.

Latrell is a talented player no doubt but he isn't the second coming of GI.
At 22 GI had won a Golden Boot, Clive Churchill medal, numerous other rep awards at both state and international levels and multiple Dally M awards. As a 20 year old he was named at centre in Melbourne's team of the decade, a decade that includes a premiership before he debuted at the club.

Latrell at 22 has no awards, dropped by NSW once and Easts twice due to on-field efforts and is being told by Easts he's free to go to another club in the same month that they re-sign the other first grade centre, with more clubs announcing a disinterest in signing him than those who want to. Not really the resume of a million dollar player.

The kid can play but his attitude is shit and i pity wherever he ends up, hoping it isn't South Sydney.

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
As bad as the advice that Mitchell seems to be getting is, it is still his decision to follow it.

If this is true, then it goes to show how little playing for Souths would actually mean to him compared to an extra $100k a season on a contract. The fact that he'd agreed to terms that he deemed suitable, only to then use it as a bargaining chip with another club speaks volumes of his character, priorities and loyalties.

Latrell is a talented player no doubt but he isn't the second coming of GI.
At 22 GI had won a Golden Boot, Clive Churchill medal, numerous other rep awards at both state and international levels and multiple Dally M awards. As a 20 year old he was named at centre in Melbourne's team of the decade, a decade that includes a premiership before he debuted at the club.

Latrell at 22 has no awards, dropped by NSW once and Easts twice due to on-field efforts and is being told by Easts he's free to go to another club in the same month that they re-sign the other first grade centre, with more clubs announcing a disinterest in signing him than those who want to. Not really the resume of a million dollar player.

The kid can play but his attitude is shit and i pity wherever he ends up, hoping it isn't South Sydney.
Tigers withdrew their offer for Mitchell but left the door open for further talks, not sure if souths are still in the mix or not, the storm say that Addo Carr won't be released so it is possible tigers end up with neither, contrary to the rumour that both were heading there. Souths are supposed to be working hard albeit quietly behind the scenes...........it's a tough off-season to get a handle on what will happen as there are so many twists and turns.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Hey guys, what does it mean if a message is sent to you on here saying, "YOUR STATUS UPDATE HAS BEEN DELETED. " Reason, Spamming? Please be honest about it's meaning.

Latest posts