What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rd4: Non Parra games

Tooooks

Bench
Reynolds says they're different tests and the second is the more accurate. Which would make sense.

That’s spin from Reynolds and not really correct. Roadside tests are accurate but it’s not unheard of for oral fluid analysis (the second test) to come back negative. I’ve never heard of a lab result coming back negative from a positive roadside test though.

That’s spin from Reynolds and not really correct. Roadside tests are accurate but it’s not unheard of for oral fluid analysis (the second test) to come back negative. I’ve never heard of a lab result coming back negative from a positive roadside test though.
Fair enough. Do you know how many times the second test has been negative and then a lab test positive? Do they send all positive roadside tests for a second test then a lab test?

Tooooks

Bench
Fair enough. Do you know how many times the second test has been negative and then a lab test positive? Do they send all positive roadside tests for a second test then a lab test?

The roadside tests and oral fluid analysis are essentially the same tests, except the ofa is popped into a machine.

It is fairly unusual to get a negative ofa after a roadside positive and if I had to guess, I’d say it happens 3-5% of the time. I’m not aware of a lab result ever coming back negative but of course that’s just anecdotal.

The roadside tests and oral fluid analysis are essentially the same tests, except the ofa is popped into a machine.

It is fairly unusual to get a negative ofa after a roadside positive and if I had to guess, I’d say it happens 3-5% of the time. I’m not aware of a lab result ever coming back negative but of course that’s just anecdotal.
Thanks.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How did his story go in the pub test?

T.S Quint

Coach
Ok.
I thought I remembered V'Landy's coming out this week saying that he wouldn't allow Flannagan to take over at this stage. It could have been a dream.

V’landys has said he sees no reason to why Flanagan should have his suspension reduced. Not a flat out ‘no’ but at the moment it seems Flanno will have to make do being an assistant for now.
I can’t believe Greenburg let him come back at all tbh. I doubt V’landys would have if he was in charge at the time.

Latest posts