What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

Eion

First Grade
So, Stakey, what's the predicted line-up, mate?

1. Moylan
2. Dugan
3. Ramien
4. Xerri
5. Morris
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Woods
9. Brailey
10. Fifita
11. Nikora
12. Graham (c)
13. Williams

14. Uele
15. Bakuya
16. Rudolf
17. Magoulias

18. Mulitalo
19. Trindall
Pretty much, except I’ve still got moyza eating a bag in reggies. Which puts duges at the back and Ronny to a wing.

Stalefish

Juniors
i still think we need to recruit a front row thats tasted nrl footy. what happens if b.brailey goes down round 1?

prior musta freed up $350k+ i would be throwing that at zane tetevano and a decent back up hooker who could handle a season of first grade

Chimp

Bench
i still think we need to recruit a front row thats tasted nrl footy. what happens if b.brailey goes down round 1?

prior musta freed up $350k+ i would be throwing that at zane tetevano and a decent back up hooker who could handle a season of first grade

I reckon Prior would have been on decent coin, seem to recall his last contract renewal was when he was in peak form and there was plenty of interest (think the knights offered him big bucks).

I reckon Prior would have been on decent coin, seem to recall his last contract renewal was when he was in peak form and there was plenty of interest (think the knights offered him big bucks).
He took way under what the Knights were offering to stay with us

ghoti

Bench
What's minimum wage again? $80k or so and four roster spots remaining? I guess that puts us in an ok place but f**k it'd be nice to not have to carry the salary of a Moylan to bring in quality