What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ... the passion returns!

BLM01

First Grade
Got to give credit where it’s due. A poor culture was identified and they are trying to fix that. I e heard the the S and C coach was pinched from Melbourne and he is caning the boys
I thought he came from Parramatta?

18to87

First Grade
Correct...if "Power Game & playing injured players continue" , then nothing will change except the Coach...bring it on.
I just had a google and Pickworth is still in charge. The guy from Melbourne is a new strength and conditioning coach, but working under Pickworth.

Rearranging deck chairs and all...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I think I’ve found the passion to get me through the games next year..

11625-1.png

possm

Coach
Correct...if "Power Game & playing injured players continue" , then nothing will change except the Coach...bring it on.
Be careful what you wish for. I have Dean Young ahead of Sheppard as interim coach if Mary is sacked. This is based on the fact that Young was not let go in the same way Hornby was and that his father is a power broker on the SGI Board.

A Dean Young head coach would be an absolute disaster.

blacksafake

First Grade
Be careful what you wish for. I have Dean Young ahead of Sheppard as interim coach if Mary is sacked. This is based on the fact that Young was not let go in the same way Hornby was and that his father is a power broker on the SGI Board.

A Dean Young head coach would be an absolute disaster.
Not if Flanagan was pulling the strings.