What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Bandwagon

Meth

Staff member
All aboard

Who are you backing in the run home?
Also, who do you have finishing 8th?

I think the Sharks will squeak in, just ahead of the Titans and Raiders on points deferential.

I'll be cheering the Sea Eagles. I think they'll have a tough run in the finals, but hopefully they can get it done.

JJ

Immortal
Haven’t looked at 8th, but always like Penrith and they’re imo the only team that can beat Melbourne…

Scott

Bench
Really enjoy watching the Storm play, but can't bring myself to 'want' them to win it.

I'm on Manly. Also love watching their style of play.

8th - who cares, they won't beat Manly or Easts (assuming one of these 2 finish 5th).

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Super keen on Penrith winning. Was a fan of theirs before the Warriors, I love Ivan like I love cheese pizza, and I hate the Storm like I hate anti-vaxxers on social media.

Reactions: JJ

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Super keen on Penrith winning. Was a fan of theirs before the Warriors, I love Ivan like I love cheese pizza, and I hate the Storm like I hate anti-vaxxers on social media.
Storm are a lot harder to hate now that Cronk, Slater and Smith are gone. For me anyway.

Cheese, Jahrome Hughes, Addo Carr, Olam seem like real good guys and outweigh some of the dirty shit that Munster comes up with lol

Apey

Staff member
You guys can still theoretically make it if Raiders/Titans/Sharks lose their last two right? You play Raiders & Titans.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Storm are a lot harder to hate now that Cronk, Slater and Smith are gone. For me anyway.

Cheese, Jahrome Hughes, Addo Carr, Olam seem like real good guys and outweigh some of the dirty shit that Munster comes up with lol
You're exactly right, in terms of good guys anyway. I don't think I'll ever get past my disdain of the Storm until Bellamy goes and there's still ties to the old cheating regime. So that might be a while...

Matua

Bench
I'm assuming it would be the Storm, but will sit down over the next week and make an assessment.

I'll base it on playing time too, not just kiwis at the club.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Would be comfortably Storm in that area you’d think. I still hate the way they play in the ruck and while they may be less hateable now they still have plenty of grubs like Munster, Kaufusi and NAS

Will help you out with Manly - Foran, Harper, Sipley, Taupau and Paseka in the top 17

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I'd be very happy for Manly to win. How is Sipley going?

Have to admit I've had a soft spot for Manly since the 08 GF. That was the most enjoyable game not involving my team I've ever watched. And that was before I knew the Storm were cheating Cs

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I'd be very happy for Manly to win. How is Sipley going?

Have to admit I've had a soft spot for Manly since the 08 GF. That was the most enjoyable game not involving my team I've ever watched. And that was before I knew the Storm were cheating Cs
Sipley has been outstanding this year, huge impact off the bench and has been promoted to starting the last couple of games, not too long ago signed an extension so Des must be happy

Peak league for me 2008. The sound inside the stadium when Menzies dotted down will stay with me forever

Matua

Bench
Would be comfortably Storm in that area you’d think. I still hate the way they play in the ruck and while they may be less hateable now they still have plenty of grubs like Munster, Kaufusi and NAS

Will help you out with Manly - Foran, Harper, Sipley, Taupau and Paseka in the top 17
Don't include that Judas in the total. 😉

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Sipley has been outstanding this year, huge impact off the bench and has been promoted to starting the last couple of games, not too long ago signed an extension so Des must be happy

Peak league for me 2008. The sound inside the stadium when Menzies dotted down will stay with me forever
Think us as Warriors fans always knew that would be the case with Sipley. Good luck to him

I agree, 2008 was the peak of league for me too. I was lucky enough to work in the game and be in the environment at the Warriors every week. It was a hell of a ride. Add to that the RLWC triumph and Manly belting the shit out of the Storm in the final, and it was just the best

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Think us as Warriors fans always knew that would be the case with Sipley. Good luck to him

I agree, 2008 was the peak of league for me too. I was lucky enough to work in the game and be in the environment at the Warriors every week. It was a hell of a ride. Add to that the RLWC triumph and Manly belting the shit out of the Storm in the final, and it was just the best
I was at the prelim as well v the Warriors and the atmosphere was electric ! From memory the Warriors 20s were the curtain raiser and coughed up a 10pt lead to a hot Brisbane side in the last few mins

Might have to go and dig out the season highlights dvd

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Manly for me, because seeing Tommy Turbo carry a team to glory like that would be the stuff of legends. Would be happy to see Penrith seal the deal too. More Storm dominance would be boring, so it’ll probably happen.

Latest posts