What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Draw

ryana87

Juniors
ROUND 1

Friday, March 12

vs Bulldogs, McDonald Jones Stadium, 6pm

ROUND 2

Friday, March 19

vs Warriors, Mt Smart Stadium, 6pm

ROUND 3

Sunday, March 28

vs Tigers, McDonald Jones Stadium, 4.05pm

ROUND 4

Sunday, April 4

vs Dragons, McDonald Jones Stadium, 4.05pm

ROUND 5

Saturday, April 10

vs Titans, Cbus Super Stadium, 3pm

ROUND 6

Friday, April 16

vs Sharks, McDonald Jones Stadium, 6pm

ROUND 7

Thursday, April 22

vs Panthers, Panthers Stadium, 7.50pm

ROUND 8

Saturday, May 1

vs Roosters, McDonald Jones Stadium, 7.35pm

ROUND 9

Saturday, May 8

vs Raiders, Wagga Stadium, 3pm

ROUND 10 (Magic Round - all games at Suncorp Stadium)

Friday, May 14

vs Tigers, 6pm

ROUND 11

Thursday, May 20

vs Cowboys, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, 7.50pm

ROUND 12

Sunday, May 30

vs Sea Eagles, McDonald Jones Stadium, 4.05pm

ROUND 13

Sunday, June 6

vs Eels, McDonald Jones Stadium, 4.05pm

ROUND 14

Saturday, June 12

vs Rabbitohs, ANZ Stadium, 5.30pm

ROUND 15

Saturday, June 19

vs Warriors, McDonald Jones Stadium, 3pm

ROUND 16

Saturday, July 3

vs Cowboys, McDonald Jones Stadium, 7.35pm

ROUND 17

Bye

ROUND 18

Saturday, July 17

vs Storm, AAMI Park, 7.35pm

ROUND 19

Friday, July 23

vs Roosters, SCG, 6pm

ROUND 20

Saturday, July 31

vs Raiders, McDonald Jones Stadium, 5.30pm

ROUND 21

Thursday, August 5

vs Broncos, McDonald Jones Stadium, 7.50pm

ROUND 22

Sunday, August 15

vs Sharks, Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, 4.05pm

ROUND 23

Saturday, August 21

vs Bulldogs, ANZ Stadium, 5.30pm

ROUND 24

Thursday, August 26

vs Titans, McDonald Jones Stadium, 7.50pm

ROUND 25

Saturday, September 4

vs Broncos, Suncorp Stadium, 3pm

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
it's also a brutal run home, there is a legit case of saying we could lose the final 8 games, at which AOB would surely also lose his job.

Silent Knight

First Grade
it's also a brutal run home, there is a legit case of saying we could lose the final 8 games, at which AOB would surely also lose his job.

I don't know if I'd call it a brutal run home when we have the Dogs, Sharks and the Donkeys (twice) in there.

I know we lost to the Dogs in the worst possible weather conditions this year, but if we're on our game and injuries are kind we should beat them. The Sharks are on the decline, their defense in 2020 was abysmal and they've only added Aiden Tolman (lol) to their roster. The Donkeys will only go backwards further under ol' mate Kevvie.

Rounds 18, 19 and 20 no doubt are our "contenders or pretenders" rounds. Storm, Roosters and Raiders back-to-back is very tough. If we can jag a couple of wins there I think other teams fans will start taking us a bit more seriously. The Titans beat us this year and are even more bolstered next year, so they will be hard to beat but I back our chances at home, especially on Old Boys Day.

slotmachine

First Grade
Why is anyone talking up the broncos. They came last, are losing their best player and kevvie couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. They stink and if we don't beat them twice it will be a disgrace.

Silent Knight

First Grade
As a Queensland Knights supporter, I'm over the moon about the draw. 3 games up here against the Titans, Tigers and Donkeys. I've already renewed my Queensland Knights membership and this year I'm getting 2 tickets (instead of 1) and the usual invite to the member's event, which is the main benefit in my opinion. All for the same price.

Also, getting the Tigers, Cowboys, Donkeys and Dogs twice in the draw I think is quite favourable. Finally our boys don't have to play at that abominable excuse for a community dump called Brookvale with all those Moanly mongs on the hill.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Why is anyone talking up the broncos. They came last, are losing their best player and kevvie couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. They stink and if we don't beat them twice it will be a disgrace.
When did Staggs or Hass leave the broncos, fifita is a loss, but like usual they will find someone to replace him with, there is no hope in hell they are as bad as they were this year again.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
There’s also a tough little patch from rounds 7-9 where we have Penrith, Roosters then Raiders but we should be banking 4-5 wins out of our first 6 based on that draw so hopefully it doesn’t set us back too much.

Overall it’s a good draw for sure, if we improve our consistency on 2020 and have a bit more luck with injuries (which we won’t) then I would want us pushing for top 4 but top 6 should be a minimum expectation.

A lot of teams will improve (Bulldogs and Titans are the two that stand out the most) but other sides like North QLD,
Brisbane, Tigers, Dragons & Sharks haven’t really improved their rosters so that’s a plus for us.

As a Queensland Knights supporter, I'm over the moon about the draw. 3 games up here against the Titans, Tigers and Donkeys. I've already renewed my Queensland Knights membership and this year I'm getting 2 tickets (instead of 1) and the usual invite to the member's event, which is the main benefit in my opinion. All for the same price.

Also, getting the Tigers, Cowboys, Donkeys and Dogs twice in the draw I think is quite favourable. Finally our boys don't have to play at that abominable excuse for a community dump called Brookvale with all those Moanly mongs on the hill.
100%

Having 3 games up here is an absolute dream for us SEQ fans. Pretty family friendly time slots too