What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 EF 2 Sun - Parramatta 28-20 Newcastle @ Browne

Finals Week 1: Parramatta v Newcastle

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
monophy.gif

Fergo when he goes to Japan

I mean Gutho definitely kicked it so not sure what the issue is there...the bigger talking point is the difference between last night and that.

Consistency again.

Oh well, even if you argue that's not a penalty try (and that's a fair argument mind based on last night) the Knights second was blatant obstruction as well.
Magic 8 ball said try…

Vic Mackey

Referee
I mean Gutho definitely kicked it so not sure what the issue is there...the bigger talking point is the difference between last night and that.

Consistency again.

Oh well, even if you argue that's not a penalty try (and that's a fair argument mind based on last night) the Knights second was blatant obstruction as well.

It’s 💯 a penalty try, I just think Gutherson dropped it

In fairness though I think Parra win even if ruled a knock on

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Penrith are going to gape Parra next week.

Tough luck Newy but you definitely didn't cover yourselves in glory in that game. Disgraceful conduct on multiple fronts.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Is the rule that you have to discount the player who commits the professional foul? Cos otherwise the most likely outcome was surely just Tuala making a legal tackle

Bazal

Post Whore
GG Newy. Defence was really good for most of it. Hard luck, if it's any consolation the prize is getting beaten bald next week

How Klein and Atkins get finals games is a mystery, they're both useless and there were a bunch of iffy calls all game. The standard of reffing really is terrible.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Eat a dick Knights. Plenty of spare time to recover from all those HIAs and supposed injuries now

they’ve been doing it for 2 years, it’s clearly an AOB initiative. Hopefully now it’s happened in a final the referees will be awake to it