What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

Kilkenny

Coach
I think much like the Storm game we have to be in the grind around the 20 minute mark.

We are busted, that is what it is, so we have to be in the contest, at the 20 metre mark.

We can’t afford to go behind, simply can’t be 6 or 12 points behind early in the game.

We need to get in the grind, be more than competitive in the first 20, and that will give us a chance.

We have points in us, haven‘t converted our opportunities during the finals series thus far but have to nail our opportunities on Sunday. We simply must turn opportunities into points. If we do it will go a long way to winning this game.

gurmiyrg__

Juniors
Your cheating knows no bounds.
You've almost reached the level of the Rorters, it's shameful.

You were once respected, but your cheating tactics have soiled your team.

From Clearasil being designated an endangered species by the UN World Heritage organisation, to fake moon boots and wheelchairs, to blatant rorting on goal kicks, to crying to the NRL about our coach's complaints about your rorting to the NRL, to bending the cap and hiring mercenaries who don't give a f##k about your club, to your stooge boy Atkins slime-ing himself into a position to favour you.....

I'd respect you if you won after 3 gruelling games, on your own merits, but honestly the respect will belong to us if we win, to overcome all this rorting, cheating, and rule-bending favouritism, and still win.
get a life u shitkvnt, deadset ur not giving other ppl ur age which are defs more respectable a good image. stop fkn whining u p00f*a, south’s fans giving up before the game - hate to see it

Last edited:

rem286

Juniors
For all the hate Tyrone May gets he is very, very solid in defence around the middle. He is a natural footy player, just without a natural position. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he just bobs up somewhere on Sunday and carves out a try for us. He is just that type of player.
How bloody slow was he though when Smith made the break. I've seen grandpa and his frame go faster up High St

Kilkenny

Coach
How bloody slow was he though when Smith made the break. I've seen grandpa and his frame go faster up High St
Tyrone is definitely not blessed with pace. Not his strength.

Don’t condemn him for that thou. That is silly.

Despite the hate, Tyrone May offers something and hopefully he gets to deliver on Sunday.

The Realist

Juniors

Yeah I mentioned this is another thread. When he first started playing he was relatively quick and very agile.

Now he is a complete plodder. Pretty amazing what a single injury can do to a player.

Kilkenny

Coach
Yeah I mentioned this is another thread. When he first started playing he was relatively quick and very agile.

Now he is a complete plodder. Pretty amazing what a single injury can do to a player.
Tyrone was never quick. Never at anytime. Nor is he a plodder. He is a very decent 14, very decent in defence rarely misses a tackle. He will play a part on sunday.

The Realist

Juniors
Tyrone was never quick. Never at anytime. Nor is he a plodder. He is a very decent 14, very decent in defence rarely misses a tackle. He will play a part on sunday.

In using the term plodder I was talking about his speed and agility.

I suggest you take a look at some of his games in 2017/18. He was no speedster but he had the sort of pace you'd expect a 1/2 to have.

Now there are not a few forwards who are notably quicker than him. His ACL injury took away a decent chunk of his pace and explosiveness.

unKwn

Juniors
In using the term plodder I was talking about his speed and agility.

I suggest you take a look at some of his games in 2017/18. He was no speedster but he had the sort of pace you'd expect a 1/2 to have.

Now there are not a few forwards who are notably quicker than him. His ACL injury took away a decent chunk of his pace and explosiveness.
He had some degree of elusiveness before his acl injury. I remember a stat like he scored in every game for his first 6 games, a few of those times he beat quite a few defenders to the line

Frankus

Juniors
Looked like he could've done more but the coaches would know.

For the thread in general.

Yep, light duties to allow some healing then needle up and re-injure it game day. Dyl’s issue would be a good 6 weeks to sort it out completely before even considering running.

unKwn

Juniors
South’s have just launched a complaint into how much time our trainer was on the field against storm. It’s best that Ivan and the club just ignores it and not fall into the same trap again, just focus on the footy. Especially our loud mouth ceo, just BE QUIET

Latest posts