What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

Not necessarily more money, the odds are because we're considered marginalloy more likely to win. I'd expect the money to be on Souffs with their supporter base, especially among the affluent.
Souths affluent - only time they see affluence is when they travel to Anzac Parade and look across to the other side and see the Chooks area as that area is affluent with a capital A

The_Frog

First Grade
Souths affluent - only time they see affluence is when they travel to Anzac Parade and look across to the other side and see the Chooks area as that area is affluent with a capital A
They seem to have a lot of media types on their bandwagon. And Rusty isn't exactly having trouble rubbing two two bob coins together.

Bodhi

Juniors
Dylan is just Dylan. He’s not Tedesco, he’s not Tommy T but FMD he was just Dylan tonight and just did his job. We couldn’t have achieved this without him. Despite the pain from his really serious injury he just delivered tonight. Just outstanding.
Can’t remember what time of the game it was but he saved a certain try in the 1st half when they made that line break (Taaffe I think it was). What a player. And to have a game like that with a fracture in the foot speaks volumes of his skill and courage.

Crashtest

Juniors
Don't want to argue with anyone but CC medal is a total meme. Nathan had a fine game but clearly not the best of field.

And more importantly they completely f**ked a number of CC medal bets.
I agree! I had a bet on Yeo to win the CC medal @ $13.

But I know how the voting tends to go, so also had a bet on Nathan @ $4.

Don't want to argue with anyone but CC medal is a total meme. Nathan had a fine game but clearly not the best of field.

I couldn’t split Cleary, Yeo, Kikau or To’o, so I don’t think it’s too controversial.

To’o probably would never get it, wingers are kinda overlooked, but Yeo or Kikau could’ve.

Cleary’s kicking tonight was very good.

Black Diamond

Juniors

Rubbish, without his boot claiming the field position, we dont win. He deserved it, he has been our best player all year and without him, we don't have a premiership.

BxTom

Bench
Rubbish, without his boot claiming the field position, we dont win. He deserved it, he has been our best player all year and without him, we don't have a premiership.
Agree, it was either Cleary, Edwards or To'o for mine. Perhaps Yeo thrown in for effort.

Munky

Coach
Dylan probs wins us the trophy..

On a broken foot over the last month he was close to if not the best player in the comp

On 350k.... for a fb

Give the man the keys to the city already

I've shitted on him all year, but credit when it's due he was immense in the finals.