What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

Vicpanther

Juniors
I suffer badly from R?Arthritis and Osteo Arthiritis it affects my hands and feet in a big way.

The Pain that Edwards must have been in to play would have been immense. No amount of pain killers can dull that type of pain.

After the game poor Dylan was hobbling like a 90 year old. I'm in awe of his achievements.
100% as much as people doubt him he was my best on field purely off of heart.

age.s

First Grade
Ignore the trolls fam. Don't let the knobs make it about them.

Unbelievable to hear about Edwards. He didn't have a Cronk 2018 performance. He ran like a maniac. Had real venom in his carries, noticeably more than usual. To do that with a broken foot, well it just typifies what this premiership will be remembered for.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Ignore the trolls fam. Don't let the knobs make it about them.

Unbelievable to hear about Edwards. He didn't have a Cronk 2018 performance. He ran like a maniac. Had real venom in his carries, noticeably more than usual. To do that with a broken foot, well it just typifies what this premiership will be remembered for.

I'm in total awe of many Penrith players after seeing last night's performance. I heard or read somewhere after the game. That Fish has been getting fluid drained. out of his knee reguarly. The pain of that, plus his hard carries in the middle anazing. The pain that To'o, Leota played through just so inspiring.

Billy Kikau was fantastic last night, especially in defence.

DinkyDi

Juniors
I'm in total awe of many Penrith players after seeing last night's performance. I heard or read somewhere after the game. That Fish has been getting fluid drained. out of his knee reguarly. The pain of that, plus his hard carries in the middle anazing. The pain that To'o, Leota played through just so inspiring.

Billy Kikau was fantastic last night, especially in defence.
I wonder if Kikau will be cited for that tackle on Arrow?

For the Ivan Cleary haters, read this:

murraymob

First Grade
that moment when you walk into the paper shop panther jersey on panther mask on ..and the local south supporter is standing there.now this guy abuses everyone in the shop who are not Souths supporters the owner of the shop smiles high fives me the points to the bunnies supporter i pick up 2 of every paper .he asks why
Me because we are winners and damm Proud of it .the Penrith community is on fire today people walking tall.its been a tough 2 years
These boys have lifted us put tears in our eyes .even right to the end of the game we waited .then it is ours joy tears .We are the champions

John Hamblin

Juniors
So Proud of our team. I was too emotional to post last night, Watched the replay on fox commentary much better. Aside from everyone else Kikau was sensational and more than made up for last years howler in the GF. It will be harder next year but at worst we will be top 4. Thanks Panthers you have given me so much pleasure this year!! Hope the boys celebrated long into the early hours of today. Ivan finally got the premiership he serves. Special.

Crashtest

Juniors
For the Ivan Cleary haters, read this:

It really is a great time to be a Panthers fan! The bit I liked best in that article, is this bit about our future long era of success:

He is now on the cusp of guiding the Panthers through something never achieved before – a long era of success.

Penrith failed to play Finals football for the five seasons after their 1991 triumph and were back out of the top eight
just two years after winning the title in 2003.

Cleary has all the ingredients in place to win more competitions with one of the NRL’s youngest and most exciting squads

Latest posts