What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

Blues Riff

Bench
Kent’s got a right to write what he wants. In fairness to him, the great majority eat that story up (especially South’s supporters) which is kind of a requirement of his job. It’s an easy article to write that will get a lot of traffic, can’t blame him.
Him and Hoops were very complimentary on the final episode of NRL360. Made me sick.

luv my panfas

Juniors
Kent seems to be suggesting that he as a journalist and his ilk are free to criticize anyone they see fit, but those so criticized are not free to return serve, even using the words of a song.
This is exactly why this turd gets no interviews off any players He's smugger than the smug and hooper ala silver dale phantom is far worse

DinkyDi

Juniors
This is exactly why this turd gets no interviews off any players He's smugger than the smug and hooper ala silver dale phantom is far worse
Unfortunately, Nathan may have added fuel to the fire. Hopefully, he had no knowledge of his friends, and housemates, illegally entering Queensland?

Whino

Bench
Him and Hoops were very complimentary on the final episode of NRL360. Made me sick.

Haven't seen the show in 2 years. I don't wish to hear opinions from people I don't like or respect. Hooper is irrelevant. I could pull 100 people off the street and receive a more knowledgeable opinion of the game than his. Even if they don't follow NRL.

Kent, while he does make valid points at times,(sometimes over the top) whinges too much for my liking. He selectedly picks his targets.
Rothfield I can't stand.
End of the day they are paid to stir up shit. Doesn't mean I have to listen to or believe it.

Last edited:

luv my panfas

Juniors
Unfortunately, Nathan may have added fuel to the fire. Hopefully, he had no knowledge of his friends, and housemates, illegally entering Queensland?
Unless he put them in the boot of a car Storm in a tea cup FFS These guys have lost and now one a grand final We have been ridiculed all year On and off the field scabby journalism I say and a nice word here and there doesn't make up for the shit they pile on us Fu## them all

maple_69

Bench
Interesting read that article. I guess it’s not surprising but always amazes me how sophisticated these elite operations are these day. It’s a nice thought that until recently we’ve been trying to develop guys to plug into a top 8 side but the guys coming through in the coming years will have been expressly developed to improve the best side in the comp. Bulldogs should be bumped for the scraps that are going to come their way next!

The Integrity Unit needs to haul him in and question him. At the same time they should see if he masterminded JFKs assassination.

The suggestion that one of the most professional rugby league players in the game was plotting for three people to illegally enter the state DURING THE WEEK OF THE GF, is laughable.

Dodgy

Juniors
I now remember listening to Matty Johns on SEN earlier this year. He was talking about how the 06 GF being a passing of the baton from Brisbane to Melbourne in being the leading team of the comp (Comparing us last year to Melbourne in 06).

Something Matty was talking about was that Melbourne/Brisbane played a couple of times early in the season and Melbourne flogged them. They played late in the season and Melbourne won, but Bennett put the brakes on Melbourne's attack. Then the GF, Melbourne got done over.

You saw Bennett at it again this year. Smashed by us earlier in the season. Worked out a way to stifle us even though we ran away with the win later on. Then worked out the magic to beat us in the QF.

Unfortunately for him/Souths and fortunately for us, there was one more game, and we were able to get the job done.

Last edited: