What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 IDP Masters Dynasty League

nick87

Coach
I'd appreciate that. Im out here trying my absolute best and sucking like a real champ.
come and hit me with offers, looking for future picks at this point
my team sucks

kurt faulk

Coach

Well it had to happen sooner or later.

My team got beat in the championship game by a deserving opponent @pennywisealfie

His team hit their straps in the playoffs and he came away with an easy win. Congrats.

kurt faulk

Coach

it had to happen. my team got beat and beaten well. the fivepeat was not to be.

congrats to the new champ @pennywisealfie

his team was on fire in the playoffs and had an easy victory in the championship game. well done on your 2nd championship.

thanks for a great season. hope to see everyone again next season.

CHAMPIONS

2021 - Loudstrat Johnsys (pennywisealfie)
2020 - GRIMreapers (kurt faulk)
2019 - GRIMreapers (kurt faulk)
2018 - GRIMreapers (kurt faulk)
2017 - GRIMreapers (kurt faulk)
2016 - Denver Bulls (Tom155)
2015 - Loudstrat Johnsys (pennywisealfie)
2014 - Architects of the Apocalypse (zombie jesus)
2013 - Architects of the Apocalypse (zombie jesus)
2012 - GRIMreapers (Kurt Faulk)
2011 - Peanuts for Sale (Abpanther)
2010 - GRIMreapers (Kurt Faulk)

DRAFT

1 - Sydney Panthers - mick
2 - onthebeach - onthebeach
3 - Virginia Tech Snipers - nick
4 - Victorious Secret - 18to87
5 - Architects of the Apocalypse - zombie
6 - Sixty Niners - AuDragon
7 - Canadian Invasion - steve
8 - Arizona Bay - Bonerz
9 - Denver Bulls - tom
10 - Go Banana - clintos
11 - GRIMreapers - kurt
12 - Loudstrat Johnsys - penny

Last edited:
Thanks guys, been a fun season. I'm horrible at IDP, so luckily my offense guys were decent this season. :)

See you next season ZJ, we have a Date With Destiny where we will Fight Till You Die.

Credit to Kurt for being on top for so long. I'd imagine your team would have changed quite a bit in that time as well, so to stay that competitive is remarkable.

18to87

First Grade
All this FA action has me fired up. When did we pick keepers? After taking over someone else's side, I am probably still a few years away from being competitive but who knows :D

All this FA action has me fired up. When did we pick keepers? After taking over someone else's side, I am probably still a few years away from being competitive but who knows :D
Yeah you never know hey. I thought I was still a few seasons away from being a contender, but sometimes you catch lucky breaks in fantasy.