What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 NFL Week 1

Tom155

Coach
Opener just a couple of days away

How's everyone feeling about their team's chances this season?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers defence will need to do the job to be wildcard fodder at best.
The o-line + a 39yo Roethlisberger gives me the heebie-jeebies.

kurt faulk

Coach

in theory the rams offense should be better. stafford will be able to process quicker and get the ball out quicker to the right target. also he will be more aggressive. but brian allen is the centre again so unless he improved greatly from 2019 it could be tough back there for stafford. lord knows how many big plays blythe austin ruined last season by whiffing constantly on obvious passing downs.

the defense should be top 5 again. with donald and ramsey there's no reason it can't be great again this season.

Jono078

Referee
I was feeling incredibly good about the Vikings season until pre-season started.

Thought we revamped our D and our O-line but as it turns out the rookies we drafted have been injured and we were piss poor in pre-season, which I know isn't the best indicator but it was seriously that bad.

Starting to think we'll have an 8-9 kind of season.

Tom155

Coach
Great throw by dak to get the cowboys out of trouble after a great punt by the bucs

Tom155

Coach
Ronald Jones fumbles, Cowboys capitalise

Zuerlein misses again

Last edited: