What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 NFL Week 1

Tom155

Coach
Zuerlein makes the long fg to put the cowboys up by 1

29-28 with 1:24 left, fun game

skeepe

Immortal
The officials need to be better there. No intentional grounding and no offensive PI calls in such crucial moments. They were easy calls too.

dogslife

Coach
The officials need to be better there. No intentional grounding and no offensive PI calls in such crucial moments. They were easy calls too.
I was wondering about the intentional grounding myself. He was throwing them into row 3, not even disguising what he was doing

kurt faulk

Coach

the refs are going to make sure brady gets his 20 and 0 season.

ridiculous how they have looked after him his whole cheating career. why do we even watch the nfl?

are brady and cameron smith related somehow?

colly

Juniors
Watched the OPI around ten times on Kayo, defence was turned around and fell over- didn't see a push off - infact his hands were goodwin.?

kurt faulk

Coach

this is a better video.

let's see what the refs do when a bucs db is pushed off at the end of a game when they need to make a stop. i bet there will be flags flying from every direction.

dogslife

Coach
The OPI call was genuinely a 50/50 for mine. The DB's momentum didn't help him any, but if it was a Dallas home game it gets called for sure.

nick87

Coach
The OPI call was genuinely a 50/50 for mine. The DB's momentum didn't help him any, but if it was a Dallas home game it gets called for sure.
yeah i feel exactly the same
its a genuine 50/50 call, probably was OPI, but the home team is getting that call more times than not i reckon

Latest posts