What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 NFL Week 2

Frederick

Staff member
Too many critical pieces missing on D today. Losing Bush and Jaden pre-game hurt, then losing Alualu and Watt during were the killer blow

Hopefully a they're all back to terrorise Joey B next week

kurt faulk

Coach

The Rams had to tough it out but they got the win. I don't know, I felt like they were in control the whole game. Just that one specials team gaffe gave the colts a lead they didn't deserve but the Rams hit straight back.

The actual game might have been different than what I thought but I guess that shows my confidence in Stafford leading the offense.

jaseg

Juniors
Seemed likely the way Baker was holding his shoulder in the first half that he was gone for a good part of the season, if not all of it.. then he ran out of the tunnel for the next drive 🤣

kurt faulk

Coach

not 1 comment on the mnf game? i watched the 1st half and it was a pretty good game.

once the lions got behind though, combined with the rain, bad goff entered the building. didn't watch the 2nd half but apparently it wasn't pretty for goff.

he looked so good in the 1st half. generally rams fans would know how the game would go very early on in a game. if goff was on victory was assured. if he looked a little off we knew a bad day was coming for the rams. if he played that well for the rams in the 1st half there's no way the rams would lose the game.

i guess the lions are a different kettle of fish for goff. i hope he can keep it together because their defense stinks and they will need him to keep up the pace the whole game.