What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

strider

Post Whore
someone asked Kenty - who are the best 3 unsigned coaches

no mention of Flanno

Bennett, Green, Ciraldo (who has a job, just not a head coach)

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I just hope no one pinches BA off us from under the clubs nose, what would be do then???

if BA goes we may as well shut up shop, as there’s no one better out there to replace him.

That’s true we don’t have the money to hire anyone decent, without BA the club could just shrivel up and die.
Next time you both comment on how other posters constantly argue, just remember it’s these sorts of deliberately provocative misrepresentations that invite that which you doth protest.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Next time you both comment on how other posters constantly argue, just remember it’s these sorts of deliberately provocative misrepresentations that invite that which you doth protest.
Stop arguing merkin FFS!! And I couldn’t give a shit what anyone posts on here. I might not agree with it but your dribble is just as important as my dribble.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Stop arguing merkin FFS!! And I couldn’t give a shit what anyone posts on here. I might not agree with it but your dribble is just as important as my dribble.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

IFR33K

Coach

Sorry mate I’ve been very inactive on the matter. But I didn’t see you come to my defense when a reputable poster mentioned earlier something about us having an easy draw or something like that. Maybe that’s why I commented why I did. But thanks for your concerns anyway

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sorry mate I’ve been very inactive on the matter. But I didn’t see you come to my defense when a reputable poster mentioned earlier something about us having an easy draw or something like that. Maybe that’s why I commented why I did. But thanks for your concerns anyway
I have all reputable posters on ignore.