What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanagan Jab at Sharks.

Country Shark

Juniors
Interested to see Shane Flanagan have a dig at the Sharks in his presser after being beaten yesterday. There is obviously a bit of bad blood in the waters between him and the Sharks which makes for an interesting match up next week. Disappointing as he will always hold a place in our history being the one to bring us a title, but going by the tone of his reaction to the questions there is a decent amount of bitterness there by the look of it.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
No doubt his dragons will have an injection of spirit this week to try and get one over us. Reckon we pump them though.

Quigs

Immortal
Is the knocked out bloke playing or is he ruled out with the new protocols.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Who cares? We're not even playing them this week.

Pissflap being a pissflap and going off early. No one at The Sharks is listening to this shyte.

shadowboxer

First Grade
You’d think we wouldn’t have a bad word to say about our 2016 GF team and staff….. thens there’s Chad and Val, who cop it.
Flanagan did well to deflect, like he has most of his career on anything, something his son has learned along the way.
Ultimately, like our current coach, I’m sure he doesn't give a rats.
This is my house..😂😂

Craigshark

First Grade
Flano will always be flano. Love him or hate him, he did what a lot of others before couldn’t do and that was deliver our first premiership. Regardless of some of the performances the dragons have put out, there are still signs he is is a good coach.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Flano will always be flano. Love him or hate him, he did what a lot of others before couldn’t do and that was deliver our first premiership. Regardless of some of the performances the dragons have put out, there are still signs he is is a good coach.
Cheat?

Inferno

Coach
I actually thought his comments were quite funny, he was just having a bit of a light hearted laugh in what was a crap time for him.
He’s a funny bloke Flanno, and a bloody legend.
That's kind of how I saw it as well. I have no problem with anything he said, at least he didn't dance around it with some bullshit line about it just being another game.

It was also a way of deflecting from the pumping his team just copped.

Price has coached against us in a derby but would this be the first time a head coach has been a head coach on both sides?

Frenzy.

Immortal
That's kind of how I saw it as well. I have no problem with anything he said, at least he didn't dance around it with some bullshit line about it just being another game.

It was also a way of deflecting from the pumping his team just copped.

Price has coached against us in a derby but would this be the first time a head coach has been a head coach on both sides?
Would Price and Noakes be the only parts of the greater team left from 2016?