What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Lol how good is the Melbourne trainer stopping the play trying to stop momentum only then to concede a try the next tackle. Eat shit. Come on Penrith.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Penrith specials now - Melbourne look stormified and 50/50 calls all going west out to the foot of the mountains

snout

First Grade
Been saying it for weeks , he makes some of his teammates look like superstars .
Joey johns was the same.
In consecutive seasons they won the GF on his back and the next year he broke his ankle and they won the wooden spoon.
He played Steve Simpson into the NSW team and when joey retired Simpson was picked up by Mackay cutters.

Turbo missed the first week's of the premiership and manly were the whipping boys of the comp.

snout

First Grade
#Me2.

I was a wishin and a hopin for a late storm try to break the clearys hearts.

Oh well...gives me someone to follow nek week.

Cmon Cody.

Weaponhead

Coach
Finucane was unreal. See the storm middle go to shit in the 6 mins he was off?
He is an incredibly impressive player and leader. Did everything he could to get them over the line. Spoke very well after the game. Our young forwards have much to look forward to.

Donkeys have got a great buy in Capes.
f**k he's a good footballer.
Yeah and Morearse let him and Sorenson go. Capes even would have stayed for less money.

Don't cue the Morris hate, it's a legitimate question mark about the whys and what ifs.

R-15-3

Juniors
I don’t understand y Melbourne didn’t single out merkin Cleary with big Nelson running straight at him. His shoulder is f**ked.

Count me in for Souths.
I’m a subscriber to the cap’n’s point of view.
Yeah I dont know what it is, I've always actually liked the Pennies, but there is something off about them.
I think its their coach, i really just dont like him. Probably because of the way he behaved with the Tigers, no class in that act.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
yeah south’s but there is 1 bloke I know who I just can’t be happy for if they win. But did Penrith there is about 100 I can’t be happy for.

Chimp

Juniors
Souths all the way… Other than Capewell, I really can’t stand any of the Panthers, particularly the chins - nothing worse than fake humility.

And as for the bro’s and their signing, rapping and wannabe American style brotherhood - give me a break!

They’re a very good football team when they’re on, but they’re pretty nauseating as fellas.

There ain’t much to like at Souths either to be fair, they’re just not as obnoxious. I can be relatively happy for Cam Murray and Damian Cook who both seem like decent fellas. Would usually be dead against any Wayne Bennet team, but I actually think it would be really funny to see him get one over Ivan in the final - I’m sure he’d throw out some funny barbs. It would also be sweet to see old fatty Latrell missing out on a Premiership for being a dick.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I hate Souths, the ulimate whingers, the peoples club, they said, Should have merged with St George, only to sellout to a Hollywood actor and silver spoon rich boy. Can only go for them if they are the team playing Manly.

Penrith on the other hand are our 1967 brothers, win 43 games and lose 5 in 2 years, i reckon a bit of confidence is allowed. Smug some say. Deserved confidence I say.

Latest posts